I have been working a while on this for Jayna. I found the pattern on the Lion brand yarn website. It was fairly simple for my first sweater, and the sleeves are meant to be wide as they are. I like the color for Jayna. The yarn is Bernat Cotton Tots. I found the button on sale at JoAnn's a while back. Anyway, I think it's a cute addition to her wardrobe for the changing seasons. I really hope I can continue finding patterns of cute clothes. To me, nothing is cuter than a baby or young child is something completely handmade (with love). Thanks for looking!
Tuesday, September 21, 2010
Crocheted Sweater
I have been working a while on this for Jayna. I found the pattern on the Lion brand yarn website. It was fairly simple for my first sweater, and the sleeves are meant to be wide as they are. I like the color for Jayna. The yarn is Bernat Cotton Tots. I found the button on sale at JoAnn's a while back. Anyway, I think it's a cute addition to her wardrobe for the changing seasons. I really hope I can continue finding patterns of cute clothes. To me, nothing is cuter than a baby or young child is something completely handmade (with love). Thanks for looking!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That is lovely, Tonya! I really like the look of your blog, too!
That is darling--I love LionBrand.
Post a Comment