I followed Tomi Ann's instructions and the video she included here: http://tomiannie.blogspot.com/2010/08/porch-rocker-pillows.html, and I made this pillow for my own porch. I added some lace along the sides when I sewed it up, and I chose a different design, which I created with my Gypsy. It was pretty easy, and I made three of them. Two I gave away as gifts to friends last week when we had our day out to a craft fair in a nearby town. It was a lot of fun! Thanks for taking me out, Tia and Stephenie! I am totally going again next year, no matter what!!! Anyway, back to the burlap pillows, these definitely add a Fall touch to home decor, but since they are rough and burlap has a small odor, I am keeping it outside on the patio. Thanks for looking! :)
Sunday, September 19, 2010
Burlap Pillow
I followed Tomi Ann's instructions and the video she included here: http://tomiannie.blogspot.com/2010/08/porch-rocker-pillows.html, and I made this pillow for my own porch. I added some lace along the sides when I sewed it up, and I chose a different design, which I created with my Gypsy. It was pretty easy, and I made three of them. Two I gave away as gifts to friends last week when we had our day out to a craft fair in a nearby town. It was a lot of fun! Thanks for taking me out, Tia and Stephenie! I am totally going again next year, no matter what!!! Anyway, back to the burlap pillows, these definitely add a Fall touch to home decor, but since they are rough and burlap has a small odor, I am keeping it outside on the patio. Thanks for looking! :)
Labels:
crafts,
Cricut,
Fall,
gift ideas,
home decor
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
This is adorable!! I love the lace. It's precious!
Adorable! Great design!
Post a Comment