I came across this tutorial: http://www.u-createcrafts.com/2010/06/reversible-sun-top-tutorial-by-from.html and decided to try it out for Jayna. It turned out to be partly a craft fail, I won't lie. The reason Jayna's shirt has an extra band of material is that I made it too short. And when I threaded the elastic inside it got twisted and I didn't know until I had sewn it up. But I do love the fabrics we picked. We got those at Hobby Lobby, though I've seen the same at JoAnn's. Now Carly is waiting on me to complete hers...I hope it goes better than this one!
Friday, September 24, 2010
Reversible Girl's Top
I came across this tutorial: http://www.u-createcrafts.com/2010/06/reversible-sun-top-tutorial-by-from.html and decided to try it out for Jayna. It turned out to be partly a craft fail, I won't lie. The reason Jayna's shirt has an extra band of material is that I made it too short. And when I threaded the elastic inside it got twisted and I didn't know until I had sewn it up. But I do love the fabrics we picked. We got those at Hobby Lobby, though I've seen the same at JoAnn's. Now Carly is waiting on me to complete hers...I hope it goes better than this one!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I love that! The contrasting band gives it way more personality anyway!
Post a Comment