Recently I crocheted a bunch of these sets of diaper covers with matching hats to take to Lola Leigh. They turned out cute but I am not sure how conventional they are -- I have no babies to test them. However, I believe they are popular right now for photograhy shoots with newborns. If you are interested in a set, let me know! I'm selling them for $15.00 per set. I got the pattern from The Pattern Shoppe on Etsy. Thanks for looking! And perhaps buying! ;)
Tuesday, July 20, 2010
Diaper and Hat Sets
Recently I crocheted a bunch of these sets of diaper covers with matching hats to take to Lola Leigh. They turned out cute but I am not sure how conventional they are -- I have no babies to test them. However, I believe they are popular right now for photograhy shoots with newborns. If you are interested in a set, let me know! I'm selling them for $15.00 per set. I got the pattern from The Pattern Shoppe on Etsy. Thanks for looking! And perhaps buying! ;)
Labels:
babies,
crochet,
Etsy,
gift ideas
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
These are darling!!
Post a Comment