Recently UCreate gave a spotlight to this tutorial: http://www.flamingotoes.com/2010/07/lace-and-pearl-necklace/ and I immediately went out to get the supplies. (All supplies were on sale at Hobby Lobby last week - what good luck!!) After all, I love pearls and lace!! I am not an expert jewelry maker by any means,...most often I purchase the jewelry I like made by others on Etsy. But I really wanted to "try my hand" at making these so I could make one just the way I liked for my personality. I made three of them last week. One was for a friend for her birthday (no picture) and she said she loved it! I really hope she did! And the other two are for me. I have an idea to create Carly and Jayna each one to match mine (in more simplistic form in case they break them) so we can all match in our Fall pictures. Anyway, if you give it a try, post here and at flamingo toes so we can all see! :)
Monday, July 26, 2010
Pearls and Lace Necklace
Recently UCreate gave a spotlight to this tutorial: http://www.flamingotoes.com/2010/07/lace-and-pearl-necklace/ and I immediately went out to get the supplies. (All supplies were on sale at Hobby Lobby last week - what good luck!!) After all, I love pearls and lace!! I am not an expert jewelry maker by any means,...most often I purchase the jewelry I like made by others on Etsy. But I really wanted to "try my hand" at making these so I could make one just the way I liked for my personality. I made three of them last week. One was for a friend for her birthday (no picture) and she said she loved it! I really hope she did! And the other two are for me. I have an idea to create Carly and Jayna each one to match mine (in more simplistic form in case they break them) so we can all match in our Fall pictures. Anyway, if you give it a try, post here and at flamingo toes so we can all see! :)
Labels:
crafts,
gift ideas,
girls
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment