Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Ruffle Skirts





Here are the items I spent almost all of my free time on in the evenings of June - 6 different ruffle skirts! They fit anywhere from 2T to 4T since they stretch some. They are made with acrylic yarn which makes them machine washable and dryable. The flowers are actually pins which you can remove to change the look of the skirt and add to your hair or jacket. I made my girls these skirts in the past and they are adorable with tights and jean jackets in the Fall. These ones will be sold at the Lola Leigh store downtown, but look for some in my Etsy shop when the weather changes to Autumn! PS - My favorites are the black and white ones! They didn't photograph well, but they are really eye-catching in person and I will probably end up making my girls some in those colors!

2 comments:

tomiannie said...

Oh, these are reeeeaaallly sweet!

Amy C said...

Fabulous!! I love what you do with your crocheting. I have left you a blog award on my blog.

Hugs,
Amy ♥
http://www.scrappingmommy.com