Adam is super interested in Harry Potter books/movies/wands, etc. We have bought several HP wands from this Etsy store: https://www.etsy.com/shop/BlackPearlShop?ref=related-shop-1&ga_search_query=black+pearl+shop&ga_search_type=all&ga_view_type=gallery. They are super awesome and worth the price. Adam likes them a lot, and when I came across a photo tutorial on Pinterest, I knew he and I were going to have to make some. So then V-Day rolled around, I told him we ought to make some for his class with a cheesy line, like "Watch out for the Love Spell!" While he was interested in making the wands, he did not like my catchy phrase! Oh, well, what can I expect!? He's almost 11. Anyway, here are some pictures of our wands. I think they turned out great, and he said his friends really liked them. He even gave one to his Language Arts teacher who said it was the best non-edible gift she had received thus far (the day before Valentine's Day weekend with her family). :)



No comments:
Post a Comment