Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Hearts

Yesterday my kids had another snow day this winter!  We had to find some things to do so we worked on Valentine's Day projects.  Jayna decorated her school box; Carly made some wire and beaded hearts along with working on her personal progress project; and I made some paper hearts and heart softies.  I already had everything in my craft stash to make the hearts.  Most of the things we did came from ideas on Pinterest.  I am glad I had some extra time with my kiddos this week.  I love them and so making hearts and celebrating an upcoming holiday was fun!


3 comments:

Unknown said...

I don't think I've been on your blog before, or it's been a REALLY long time. I saw your post on Krystal''s, and clicked on your name. What an inspiration you are!!! I now feel that I should spend a few minutes of my life enjoying crafting. I have tons of supplies, just no time to do it. I love your projects you do, and how much you and the kids enjoy them. Thank you for being such an inspiration !!!!

Tonya said...

Thanks! I also have a family blog besides crafts. It's my journaling for my kids to read when they grow up. ;).

Tonya said...

That blog is happyandblessedfamily.blogspot.com