A looooooong while back, I made this post: http://thecozyhousecrafter.blogspot.com/2012/01/afterthe-girls-room.html. I was really excited to have updated the girls' room, and I started looking for a rug to match their walls and bedding. Unfortunately, everything out there is expensive when it comes to floor coverings, and also with specific colors in mind, I couldn't find exactly what I wanted. So, I started collecting sheets from yard sales and wherever I could get them (my mother gave me some old sets and what-not). I was determined to just make my own rug...fast forward to now...and it's finally done! hahaha That didn't take long, did it?! Anyway, I am pleased with the finished product and it does match their room really well. Just hoping they don't want to update their room again too soon.....
It looks a bit "wonky" in this bottom picture but once I was able to get it in their room and pull it and straighten it out a bit, it looks perfect. It's just from where it was just finished and hasn't been walked on or anything much yet.
No comments:
Post a Comment