Sunday, May 8, 2011

Handmade Princess Crowns






These are some of what I made for the craft show I did last weekend. I sold about half of them -- my favorites are gone, and before I got to take pictures of them, too, dang it! Anyway, the ones pictured here are in my Etsy shop. They are $10 each. It might seem pricey, but I did everything by hand. Lots of sewing, ironing, pinning, embellishing, etc. And handmade in America! ;) These are great for birthday parties, tea parties, dress-up, or to make your little girl feel so special and beautiful...like a princess! ;) They best fit 3T and up and are adjustable with the ribbon ties in the back, so no sliding off or falling off the head as the little girl moves and plays. And they are totally comfortable, unlike the cheap plastic ones you can buy at the store. Thanks for looking!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wonderful crowns!!! I'll make the same. And I like your blog))) I'm Tonya too*) Let's be friends?