I've been so busy in the last few weeks with PTO obligations, church obligations, and family obligations that I just haven't had the amount of time to dedicate to crafts that I enjoy. As a mother and wife, if I don't have a lot of spare time, I don't make crafts a top priority. I did try to make something for a friend for her birthday, but it was a huge FAIL! Well, maybe not huge, as it worked out for Carly, but it wasn't what I had envisioned in my head. Then it was Spring Break last week and I wasn't going to make my kids sit inside the house so I could craft. So, anyway...now the kids are back in school and things are a little slower,...and I am preparing for my second craft show to sell my handmade items. I am taking crocheted items, as well as some cute Princess crowns and handmade hairbows. I will post pictures later this week. If you are in town, come see me at the fairgrounds on Saturday and see if there is something of mine you might like to purchase! And if you can't make it, I am sure I will post to Etsy in hopes of sales! ;) PS - Happy Spring! The picture of blossoms from our trip to the Arboretum last week.
Monday, April 25, 2011
The Lull of (Crafting) Activity
I've been so busy in the last few weeks with PTO obligations, church obligations, and family obligations that I just haven't had the amount of time to dedicate to crafts that I enjoy. As a mother and wife, if I don't have a lot of spare time, I don't make crafts a top priority. I did try to make something for a friend for her birthday, but it was a huge FAIL! Well, maybe not huge, as it worked out for Carly, but it wasn't what I had envisioned in my head. Then it was Spring Break last week and I wasn't going to make my kids sit inside the house so I could craft. So, anyway...now the kids are back in school and things are a little slower,...and I am preparing for my second craft show to sell my handmade items. I am taking crocheted items, as well as some cute Princess crowns and handmade hairbows. I will post pictures later this week. If you are in town, come see me at the fairgrounds on Saturday and see if there is something of mine you might like to purchase! And if you can't make it, I am sure I will post to Etsy in hopes of sales! ;) PS - Happy Spring! The picture of blossoms from our trip to the Arboretum last week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment