Sunday, May 8, 2011

Crocheted Green Dress








Hey, everyone! It's been a while since I've made a post of something I've crocheted...so here you go! I actually have had this dress done for a few months...but it didn't fit Jayna until now. I can't even remember where I got the pattern -- a book or magazine maybe? All I can remember at this point in time is that it took me many hours and at first I didn't like the results,...but now, seeing her wearing it, I am in love with it! She wore it out of the house last week on a cool day and she received many compliments. Carly and she share a room and the nice purple curtains are what covers their closet, so she had a lot of fun modeling her new "princess" dress for me. She even gave me a kiss when she realized I had a new dress for her to wear! :) Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

Amy C said...

This is a sweet little dress. You did a great job on it. TFS