I have been busy lately with orders that seemed to all come at once! BUT I'M NOT COMPLAINING! ;) Here are some boards I made recently, and I have two more to do. I am also taking orders at Lola Leigh which have been time-consuming but I love to crochet so it's not a burden -- only finding time is a problem! The Teacher's Passes board I made for Carly's teacher as a thank you for all of the hard work and dedication he gave all year. (I LOVE TEACHERS! I APPRECIATE ALL OF YOU!) And the Family Birthdays board is one I made for an order on Etsy. I had to raise my prices since I lost $3.00 on this order. I didn't realize how much it would be to ship these boards since all of them had been hand-delivered before this one. Anyway, thanks for keeping track of me here!
Tuesday, June 8, 2010
Busy, busy!
I have been busy lately with orders that seemed to all come at once! BUT I'M NOT COMPLAINING! ;) Here are some boards I made recently, and I have two more to do. I am also taking orders at Lola Leigh which have been time-consuming but I love to crochet so it's not a burden -- only finding time is a problem! The Teacher's Passes board I made for Carly's teacher as a thank you for all of the hard work and dedication he gave all year. (I LOVE TEACHERS! I APPRECIATE ALL OF YOU!) And the Family Birthdays board is one I made for an order on Etsy. I had to raise my prices since I lost $3.00 on this order. I didn't realize how much it would be to ship these boards since all of them had been hand-delivered before this one. Anyway, thanks for keeping track of me here!
Labels:
birthdays,
board,
Etsy,
gift ideas,
home decor
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Cute projects!
love the hall pass idea. So Cute!
Post a Comment