Thursday, June 25, 2009

Use It #15 and Kazan's Sketch #29


I finally found some time to do some playing around in my craft room. I haven't done anything like this in a while. I love these sites, 2sketches4you and Use It! challenges, because they inspire me. Really they do. I wish I had more time to keep up with them...forgive me, ladies. I am raising a family, you know. ;) So here is what I made this evening,...a baby card using the requirements for this week's Use It http://useitchallenges.blogspot.com/2009/06/use-it-challenge-no15.html (which were 1+ year old patterned paper; chipboard - the elephant; paint - on the circle behind the elephant; rub-on -- the parentheses around "bundle of joy"; and foam dots - under the scalloped circle and the elephant). I sort of followed Kazan's sketch for 2sketches this week, but nevertheless, check it out! http://2sketches4you.blogspot.com/2009/06/kazans-sketch-29-ultimate-showdown-top.html Thanks for looking!

6 comments:

cnelson said...

adorable!!

Anonymous said...

oh what a cute little elephant! Very sweet card!

Clouds :D

Unknown said...

absolutely DARLING Tonya!! love that elephant!! so glad you could play along with this week's Use It! challenge!!
♥~rae

~Lori Roop said...

Such a cute elephant! TFP!

Laura Davis said...

What a sweet card! Thanks for playing at 2S4Y!
Laura & Kazan

Rosanne said...

Very cute card!