Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Baby Girl Onesie album






This album is ready for pictures of baby Jayna! I made it using the Cricut Expression machine and various cartridges such as New Arrival, Mini Monograms, Doodlecharms, and Plantin Schoolbook. I used My Mind's Eye paper, "skittles," Glossy Accents, Stampin Up ribbon, and lace and polka dot brown ribbon from Hobby Lobby. Thanks for looking! I am sure it will be even cuter with pics of precious baby inside. ;)

4 comments:

ohradiogirl said...

Such a cute idea. Very nice indeed.

tomiannie said...

You did a GREAT job on this! You know how I love a mini-album, and this is just fabulous. I love the brown and pink color scheme. Can't wait to see pics of baby Jayna!

kisatrtle said...

this is beautiful and a great idea. I LOVE it and can't wait to see it with pics of your little one.

I nominated you for a blog award, when you not busy having a baby stop by my korner and see what it's about.

SmilynStef said...

Adorable little mini-album.