

My sister-in-law, Jessia (Gavin), brought these up to Jayna as a gift. She also got her headbands and a matching pink dress with flowers. But these little booties/shoes were handmade by Jessica. I think they are absolutely the cutest little shoes and I can't wait until Jayna is big enough to wear them! What makes them even more special is that she hand-stitched Jayna's initials on the bottoms! Too cute!! Thanks, Jessica. You are so talented! If you would like to see more of her work, click here: http://criserfamilywv.blogspot.com/
1 comment:
Thanks for the compliments...I am currently working on some that will fit now...I'll post a picture of them once I am finished. I am also gonna copy this picture to my blog, bc I didnt get one of them(as I finished them on the trip to Ohio!) We had a lot of fun, and will come see you all soon(I know Gavin didnt feel he got enough "Brent time", or I should say "golfing" in! Let me know when a good time is!(sorry for the long comment)
Post a Comment