
I have been visiting 2 Sketches 4 You http://2sketches4you.blogspot.com/, and Bitten by the Bug http://regina-bittenbythebug.blogspot.com/, and this is my card for this week to fit both challenges. I made the card in about a 1/2 hour which isn't too long for me...usually things take a lot longer. But I had this Wild Asparagus paper that I love and wanted to use, thanks to my sister-in-law, Jessica G. This card will be given to my son next month for his fourth birthday! I can't believe how time flies! Thanks for looking!
16 comments:
Nice take on the sketch. I like the stars.
What a way cute card. =)
Super idea to combine both our challenges with Regina's :) I think it makes for an awesome combination :) Thanks so much for playing this week at 2 Sketches 4 You Tonya :)
Great card, love the interpretation of the sketch!
fabulous card for the sketch - love the colours and how you have used stars
Kath
xxxx
Great card! Love that pp.. yum! :)
I'm sure your son will love it when he receives his card. The colour combo makes it look fun.
Lorraine x
Ooooh, I love it....so crisp and clean looking....thanks for playing along!!
Hi, your son will love his card.
Eveline.
Great card, well done on combining the two challenges. hugs rach.xx
Very cute!
SUCH a cute card!! Love the star with the 4th and the ribbon is FUN!!
Thanks for your blog comments as well!!
Super cute! Love the stars! Great job with the sketch!
~Lea
Very nice, what a great take on the sketch.
Very nice card.
What a super cute card you have made!
Post a Comment