Monday, June 30, 2008

Baby card I made today


I have been visiting a website called "2 Sketches 4 You" which helps give ideas for sketches on cards, and they have contests for what you can create with the sketch. This is what I made this week, and I am really loving the colors pink and green together for a baby girl. Thanks for looking!

5 comments:

Lisa said...

What a sweet card, just perfect for a baby girl!!

Lindsay Spencer said...

You are off to a good start if you're just starting with cards. This is cute. I noticed your poll on the baby name, and then I noticed you chose Jayna. That is such a way cute name. I would have voted for that name. Cute, cute. I can't wait to see how cute she is. Good luck!

artfulstampin said...

I love that colour combo, just gorgeous!

Krista B. said...

Your card is adorable - Love the colours : )

Peet said...

What a sweet card, Tonya! Beautiful!!