Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Red, White, and Blue Bunting

So I found this awesome pattern on Pinterest for an American bunting:  http://www.whiskersandwool.blogspot.com.es/2012/06/patriotic-bunting-free-pattern.html.  The pattern is free, but the rights are reserved for it to not be sold.  So I just made one for myself.  I thought at first I would use it in my traditional 4th of July pictures with the kiddos.  Here's how that turned out:
Shelby dropping the bunting

Jayna fidgeting

Shelby and Jayna not really into this
 
 
So I decided that wasn't such a success.  Luckily, I could use the bunting not just for a photo shoot, but also as decor for the upcoming Independence Day celebration.  This was a much better use! 
 


Happy 4th of July!  Slightly late...


1 comment:

Annie said...

I love that shot of your fireplace. I'm sure we'll love the shots of them not cooperating more than the others one day. Great job!!