Wednesday, April 24, 2013

It's a Circus!

I had the opportunity to plan and host a diaper shower for two ladies at my church.  They have the exact same due date and both are supposed to be having boys!  (I say supposed because another lady at my church was supposed to have a girl and had a BOY on April 1st! No joke!)  It is one lady's 4th baby and another lady's 3rd so I thought a diaper shower was appropriate.  I went with a circus theme because I think I am doing the same for Shelby's first birthday later in September and I wanted to save some money.  :) 

The invitation was this (I made it up!): 


Here are some of the decorations and food that we put out (Thanks, Milana and Collette!):








 
Some of these ideas above were from Pinterest.  The last picture above is of a photo op table where we could "clown" around and take pictures.
 
 
And this was the party favor!  Too cute! (Also from Pinterest!)
 
 
 
Lastly, here is my horrible attempt at a diaper cake.  I've done better...but this was all I could get done before Shelby couldn't take my inattention any longer!!!
 
 
 
 
I love celebrating new babies!  Good luck, Sarah and Layla!!!



No comments: