Saturday, March 30, 2013

Pinterest Party - Burlap Wreaths

I hosted my first Pinterest party; it being the second I have participated in since my pinning obsession began a couple of years ago.  Who doesn't love Pinterest?!  With Spring on the way, and my Easter décor coming down next week, I decided to invite some friends over to create wreaths inspired by this one:  http://www.etsy.com/listing/93952197/rustic-burlap-ivory-and-jute-wreath-love.  This Etsy seller has several beautiful, rustic wreaths available if you aren't into trying your own...but I love trying new crafts so I wanted to do it myself.  I had most of the supplies already on hand, too, so that helped inspire me to try my own.  Here are the ones I made...yes, I made two.  I couldn't settle for just one and I wanted to try a couple of different times to be sure I made a good one. ha!  So here they are.  Sorry I do not have pictures of my friends wreaths - they turned out really great! 


No comments: