I recently tried my hand at another princess crown from scratch. This is my second one to date, and I think it turned out markedly cuter than the one I made for Carly's birthday. This one if for a little girl that I babysit occasionally. She just had her 4th birthday, and she's so spunky and full of life! So I knew I had to use some bright colors and a fun, whimsical pattern for her. I found the fabric at JoAnn's. The diamond accent trim along the bottom is also from JoAnn's. The yo-yo accents, frilly fringe, and ruffly border were all handmade by me. I super enjoy the end result of this crown so I am really looking forward to getting more time to make another. Thanks for looking!!!
Thursday, March 17, 2011
Princess Birthday Crown
I recently tried my hand at another princess crown from scratch. This is my second one to date, and I think it turned out markedly cuter than the one I made for Carly's birthday. This one if for a little girl that I babysit occasionally. She just had her 4th birthday, and she's so spunky and full of life! So I knew I had to use some bright colors and a fun, whimsical pattern for her. I found the fabric at JoAnn's. The diamond accent trim along the bottom is also from JoAnn's. The yo-yo accents, frilly fringe, and ruffly border were all handmade by me. I super enjoy the end result of this crown so I am really looking forward to getting more time to make another. Thanks for looking!!!
Labels:
birthdays,
gift ideas,
girls,
party,
sewing
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
This is cute. I think I am going to make one for my birthday this year - I am turning 40.
Thanks for sharing. Saw you on Lil Luna.
Post a Comment