Be sure to pay close attention to the new Posh Petals! They are something unique I haven't seen before, and I can't wait to get my hands on those for my pretty girls! And you can create your own unique layers special to your own daughter following their steps already laid out for you when purchasing.
Now, The Darling Daughter is giving away a $20 GIFT CERTIFICATE for Hair Accessories to one lucky readerMANDATORY ENTRY:
Visit The Darling Daughter’s website and tell us what your favorite item is
EARN MORE ENTRIES: (Leave a separate comment for each entry completed)
1 Entry: Become a fan on THE DARLING DAUGHTER facebook page
1 Entry: Update your Facebook status with a link to this giveaway
2 Entries: Add The Darling Daughter button to your blog. Code at the bottom of the page.
4 Entries: Post about this giveaway and include a link back to our blog (please put the link to your post in your comment)
Giveaway closes Sunday, December 12th, at midnight! Winner will be chosen using Random.org & announced the following day
(Open to U.S. Only)
GOOD LUCK!
(Remember to include your email in one of your posts or have it available on your profile so we can contact you of your win)
5 comments:
Holy moly, her stuff is so cute! I can't decide what I like more...the big sister ribbon, those little hats or the flowers in my pocket barettes...thanks!
Thanks for sharing, Tonya! Their bracelets are a must have! So dainty! When my girls get bigger and I can trust them with bracelets I'll have to get them some. But for now we love collecting handmade hairbows. My favorites are the "SO Lovable" bow (I've never seen any made like this before) and the "Sweeter than Chocolate" bow (You always see pink and brown together and pink and purple, but it is rare to find bows with pink, purple and brown. And she shades are perfect! Love it!).
I love the hats. I think those are my favorite, but the little laycie bows are so cute too!
I became a fan of the darling daughter web page on facebook!
I blogged about the giveaway on my blog. Here is the link http://madanzil.blogspot.com/2010/12/entering-giveaway.
email: esmh15@yahoo.com
Hope I win!
Post a Comment