I created another hallway pass board for a customer, and love the way it turned out! She wanted some bright green and pink...and I didn't have vinyl those colors. So at first, I decided to try painting the dots...big mistake! I had to sand the board back down and try something again. I borrowed some hot pink vinyl from a friend to try out the look, but I didn't have green to go along. So I decided at the last minute to try some scrapbook paper, and it turned out great! (in my opinion!) I really do like the look of it and it's soooo different from the one I created for Carly's teacher last year. I hope you like it, Annie! Thanks so very much! :)
Sunday, November 28, 2010
Hallway Passes
I created another hallway pass board for a customer, and love the way it turned out! She wanted some bright green and pink...and I didn't have vinyl those colors. So at first, I decided to try painting the dots...big mistake! I had to sand the board back down and try something again. I borrowed some hot pink vinyl from a friend to try out the look, but I didn't have green to go along. So I decided at the last minute to try some scrapbook paper, and it turned out great! (in my opinion!) I really do like the look of it and it's soooo different from the one I created for Carly's teacher last year. I hope you like it, Annie! Thanks so very much! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I love it! I'm going to share your post with my sister so she can see it!
Post a Comment