Saturday, May 1, 2010

NSD Challenge #9




"Take Shape!" is challenge #9 from Emma on the Pink Stamper Design Team. The requirement was only to make a project in the outline of a shape. So I made a card for my recently married cousin who also just bought her first home! I shaped it like a birdhouse (for the "love birds") and also because in our extended family we share a love for birds taught to us by our grandfather. He loves Purple Martins; so much, in fact, that his street was recently renamed Purple Martin Drive. We love you, Papa! Anyway, back to the craft shown, I used Stretch Your Imagination Cricut cartridge and also the George for the tag. The epoxy tags I got at Target a couple of years ago, I think. The rest is just paper and Cricut. Thanks for looking! PS - Those cute birdies are from Tomi Ann's Etsy shop, "Little Things" -- GO CHECK IT OUT!

4 comments:

My Creative Time said...

Your card is SOOOOO Super SWEET!! I LOVE everything about it!! Great job w/the challenge!;)
Hugs,
Emma:)

tomiannie said...

So cute! This is definitely my favorite of your NSD projects -- love the birdies and the bright happy colors.

Julie said...

Super cute! I love the birdies!

Amy C said...

What darling little birds and birdhouse. I love the distressing you added to the die cuts.