I found a great tutorial at http://alyashcreations.blogspot.com/2010/05/see-it-again-saturday-little-lace.html and I knew I had to make some! So I did...for my girls, and also for my niece who just graduated high school. Carly helped me and they turned out pretty cute, I think. We got our lace and buttons at JoAnn's. Carly and I also made the brown sugar vanilla body scrub (@ www.bystephanielynn.com) for our niece to go along with her card and cash for graduation. She loved it all - or so she said! We also made the sugar body scrub for Adam's pre-school teachers at the end of the year to go with their cards. He loved helping me mix it up for his teachers, and they were impressed!
Monday, May 31, 2010
Lace Hair Pins
I found a great tutorial at http://alyashcreations.blogspot.com/2010/05/see-it-again-saturday-little-lace.html and I knew I had to make some! So I did...for my girls, and also for my niece who just graduated high school. Carly helped me and they turned out pretty cute, I think. We got our lace and buttons at JoAnn's. Carly and I also made the brown sugar vanilla body scrub (@ www.bystephanielynn.com) for our niece to go along with her card and cash for graduation. She loved it all - or so she said! We also made the sugar body scrub for Adam's pre-school teachers at the end of the year to go with their cards. He loved helping me mix it up for his teachers, and they were impressed!
Labels:
bows,
crafts,
gift ideas,
girls
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Totally cute -- and so great with the scrub!
Post a Comment