I made this wreath today during Jayna's nap and while watching my son play the Wii. (Carly was at school, of course.) Did you know that a mushroom monster can eat Mario's hat when it falls off?!? I didn't until today, and I used to play Super Mario Bros. on the Super Nintendo a lot while my honey was on his mission back in the 90's. Anyway,...back to the craft at hand. hehe I used my Cricut Expression to cut the hearts and circles, and then I hole-punched them with a Crop-a-dile. After that I purchased a grapevine wreath at Hobby Lobby (they are on sale there this week!), and took some scrap ribbons in coordinating colors and tied them to the dried vines. The paper is a My Mind's Eye paper stack also bought at Hobby Lobby. And the tile "Because nice matters" was made by my friend, Sarah, who is known as "hometypography" on Etsy and she also sells Scentsy candles. I hot glued the ribbon to the back of the tile she gifted me at one of her parties for bringing two friends along (score!) and hung it in the middle of the wreath. That's it! Let me know if you make one and send me pictures!
3 comments:
Hey, that's super cute!
so cute! jealous that you could whip something up like this during one nap time! kudos!
That is such a cute wreath, I may just make one. Thank you for sharing!! Sheryl
Post a Comment