
It's been so long since I've created a card or participated in a design challenge - not because I haven't been creative lately, just most of my crafts have been crocheted or otherwise. And not to mention the holidays, sick kids, taking care of this and that, etc. But this week at 2Sketches4You (http://2sketches4you.blogspot.com/) Kazan issued her sketch #43 which I thought would be simple enough for someone like me - you know, I am the person who wishes she could have even half the talent of these super talented and creative ladies! I remembered I had bought some My Mind's Eye paper a while back and knew that this would be the week for me to get back in the groove of papercrafts. Therefore, I present to you Kazan's sketch #43 and my corresponding card. I used all My Mind's Eye paper, some bobble ribbon from Hobby Lobby, some brads, Stickles glitter, diamond accents, and DCWV mat stack in glitter. The crown and corner accent are cut from Cricut cartridges Home Decor and Storybook. The unique thing that I love about my card is the circles swing out so I can write underneath what it is that I love about my daughter, Carly. This will be her Valentine's card from me. Thanks for visiting!
10 comments:
Thanks for visiting my blog. I have also seen your other blog. I hope your baby is well by now. What a shock to see your little one like that. I was on the same drug last week too. Didn't know it could cause such a reaction! Sweet get well kisses for the little one. Greetings, Margaret.
Such a sweet card! I love the pom pom trim! :) Thanks for joining us at 2S4Y this week!
Great card, and you have to LOVE those pom poms, love it!!!
Super duper cute! Love the swing out circles!
Fun Valentine card! Love the pompom trim! Thanks for playing along at 2S4Y! :) Kathy
Love your pom poms and the idea of the swinging circle panels. Wonderful and soft colors and it seems like it would be a perfect valentine for your girl.
This is such a cute card.. I just love all the creative elements you added..Thanks for sharing!! :0)
such a cute card!! lovin' that crown and the pom poms!
Such a pretty card!! I love your clever use of the circles. Your daughter is going to love it!!
Hugs,
Amy
Beautiful, love the color combo! :)
Post a Comment