Monday, January 25, 2010

And the Winner is.....

SHERYL! Thank you all for participating in my first giveaway. Sheryl, please contact me soon to let me know your mailing address and which headband you would like. If it is custom, please let me know that as well. My e-mail address is luvbncarlysmom@aol.com. I appreciate all who entered and made my first giveaway a success, so as an added bonus, if you didn't win and would like to purchase a headband from my Etsy shop, I will give you 10% off. Thanks, ladies!

3 comments:

Sheryl said...

I am so excited!! Thank you for having your giveaway!! I have 2 daughters who would absolutely love these headbands, they are so cute!! Thanks Again!!!!

Tricia said...

wahoo Sheryl! Congrats

Sheryl said...

I just received the headband in the mail, it is so cute!! Tonya also included one for my other daughter so they could each have one, what a surprise!! Great giveaway thank you so much!!!