Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Announcing....The Cozy House Etsy Shop!!!


I have opened shop at Etsy! Thank you to my friends and family for words of encouragement. I even received encouragement from those I don't know very well - thank you! So here it is: http://www.scrapmom8.etsy.com/. Be sure to leave me some feedback of what you think now that it is open! Thank you, thank you, thank you! (And if you see something on my blog that you would like to buy but it's not in my shop, e-mail me at luvbncarlysmom@aol.com and I will see what I can do for you.)
And a quick note about the house image I am using with my shop, it was my great grandmother's home when I was growing up. It is the place where my Grandmother Leona Good Fisher was raised. We spent many summers there playing in the creek with our cousins, and it has always been dear to my heart. We even kept visiting the place after my Grandma Good passed away when I was 13 years old. This picture was taken by me one summer when I was home visiting from California. I am glad I took many pictures that day of the old homestead. It has since suffered an electrical fire and is no longer visibly the place it once was, but it will always be special to me. Thanks for listening!

1 comment:

tomiannie said...

Cute stuff, Tonya! Good for you, and good luck with your shop!