Monday, October 26, 2009

Bows...and More Bows!











A new friend I've made recently showed me a simple way to make cute bows. I didn't feel like much crocheting or scrapping tonight...so bow-making became the event of the evening for me. I really like the way these turned out -- they are very "in season" right now. Thank you, Elizabeth Brown, for helping me learn how to make these. And by the way, my fingers were too big to hold the ribbon well and thread through them, so Brent went out in the garage and quickly put together the peg board you talked about to help me make them. It took him all of five minutes, but I still believe he's such a sweetie. Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

Brown and Serve said...

It was my pleasure! They did turn out beautifully, well done. (now if only brent could make one for me :)