Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Laura's Sketch #35 and Tomi Ann's Mushroom files


Hi! It's been quite a while since I have posted any cards...I just haven't been making many lately. But I am getting behind on my "thank you" cards so I took the time to make these two cards over the last couple of days in my spare time. I requested recently from Tomi Ann at her Etsy.com shop "Little Things" some mushroom cuts. I couldn't find any on Cricut cartridges and I really wanted some after seeing them in a magazine. In one day, she whipped these cuties up for me: http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=30296477. I wasn't really sure what I would do with them exactly...but recently we visited some new friends and played Mario Kart and I thought these mushrooms would fit in well with a "thank you" for having us over to their place for a good time. Following Laura's sketch #35 found here: http://2sketches4you.blogspot.com/2009/09/lauras-sketch-35.html, I have created the mushroom card. The other "thank you" card was really easy and basically just slicing up some patterned paper, inking it, and machine stitching along the edges. Thanks for looking! (And a quick thanks to my wonderful husband who recently helped me create a better craft space with more organization because now I can go up there and whip up something in basically no time!)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pretty cards! You will have to share photos of your new craft space too;)

tomiannie said...

Very cute! I like what you did with those!

Gypsy said...

WOW--this mushroom card is so cozy! I LOVE those mushrooms--adorable!
YOu did a GREAT job with this sketch. Just precious.

Wagons of Friendship,
Kristal aka Scrappin' Gypsy

Laura Davis said...

Very cute work! Thanks for playing at 2S4Y!
Laura

Diane said...

Cute cards...love those "mushrooms"! Cute blog, too...darling little clothes!

masha minaeva said...

Beautiful cards!! Especially love first!

cnelson said...

such lovely cards!

Amy C said...

Very cute Tonya!! Those mushrooms are way cute!!