I recently learned how to make these crocheted skirts for Carly and Jayna. I really, really, really like the way they turned out!!! The hardest part for me was the flowers. And I did make Jayna's a little too large so thank goodness for the drawstring. So for about $8 and some time (well, LOTS of time) I made these adorable skirts. Then I found the jean jackets at a thrift store and got them both for $12. Found off-white shirts and tights at Target. I like the way the looked turned out, and this is what they wore to church today.
3 comments:
They looked SO CUTE today!! I loved how you all three coordinated! The flowers are awesome too.
You guess were so cute and the outfits turned out amazing! You so talented and special Tonya!
You guys looked great and the skirts turned out perfect! You are so talented Tonya!
Post a Comment