Hello! I have been busy with several crafts and have not had a chance to upload the pictures here, but I will be working on that in the coming week. Today I am posting an invitation I have made for Jayna's First Birthday. I have to make about 12-15 of these, and I know I can do it! (Thanks to the speed and ease of the Cricut!) For this card, I used My Mind's Eye papers; pearl accents by Martha Stewart; Cat's Eye Chalk Ink in Chestnut Roan; ribbon; machine stitching; and glossy accents for the "1." I also used the Cricut Expression with the Doodlecharms and Mini Monograms cartridges. And I am entering this cute card into Regina's current contest at Bitten by the Bug, found here: http://regina-bittenbythebug.blogspot.com/. The inside of these invites will read, "Our cupcake is turning one, please join us for some fun!" Thanks for looking, and please leave a comment if you have time!
8 comments:
Oh, I totally love it! The pearl accents really make the card -- good luck with the contest!
And hey, I left you a little blog hop/award thing on my blog when you get a chance...
Oh cute! I love the number 1 as a candle idea and the beautiful pearls :)
this is the cutest little cupcake card ever..thanks for entering the contest
Don't you love the CRICUT!!! I can't live without mine now :)!!! Very cute!!!
How do you get your paper edges to be brown??? Like on the letters they have that older look??
Oh what darling invitations! Love how you did the "yummy". Thanks for entering the contest at BBTB and good luck! xxD
Very cute card! It has great dimension and textures!
Post a Comment