Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Hair Bow Frame




Hi all! I recently came across this idea on another website I found at UCreate (listed at right) and I knew I had to make it for my girls! I recycled a frame I had around the house, spray painted it, and hot glued the ribbons from behind to create my streamers for the hair clips and bows. That's all it took to create this cute little frame, and I hung it up in the kids' bathroom. (I know, my girls don't have enough bows, so I am going to make more! hehe) Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

tomiannie said...

What a fantastic idea. I have been trying to figure out what to do with all of Eliza's hair goodies because right now they're spread all over the house. You are one smart cookie!

Isaiah and Emily Smith Family said...

That's a good idea. My mom made something similar to Kaiya - just long pieces of ribbon around a ring to hang.