Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Win a Free Card!


I like to hang out from time-to-time on the Cricut Messageboards. I mainly hang out in the "Cricut Crafts" section where you can get ideas on various layouts, cards, and other paper projects. I have some favorite designers...and Jeannie Phillips is definitely one of them! You can visit her blog here: http://www.aplaceformycards.blogspot.com/. On the Cricut MB, she also hosts a weekly drawing for her amazing cards. You can find those here: http://www.winafreecard.blogspot.com/. She recently made a call for other designers to also share their cards with a weekly winner. I applied, and I can't believe I've actually been picked! For April, the guest desiner was Shelly, and her blog is here: http://www.cardsbyshelly.blogspot.com/. And I was picked for May!!! Here is my first card that some lucky person can win. Be sure to stop by the Win A Free Card blog and apply to win! Jeannie's card this week is absolutely beautiful!

3 comments:

Rima said...

Great card Tonya & congrats on being Jeannie's guest designer
x
Rima

Jeannie Phillips said...

you just touch my heart!!!...thank you so so much!!!your words meant so much to me...

for the life of me I can't find your this weeks card on my computer will you send it to me again...I am so so sorry that I lost it!!

Happy Mothers day!!!

Hugs
Jeannie

Renee said...

Tonya,

I am the person who won your card and what a lucky person I am:) The card is just beautiful. I love the papers you choose to use with the design. Thank you for sharing your card with me.

Renee