
Following the sketch this week at ://2sketches4you.blogspot.com/2009/04/lauras-sketch-24-design-team-call.html, I made this card using K&Co patterned paper; lace from Hobby Lobby; a button from the scrapbooking section at Cord Camera; and Basic Grey letters along with Chestnut Roan inking and machine stitching. I really like how it turned out, and I am glad there are such sites as 2Sketches4You where I can get an idea on how to get started on my cards. Thanks so much for the inspiration to Laura, Kazan, and the Design Team there!
5 comments:
Great job w/the sketch. Your card is very pretty & I'm sure someone will love receiving it.
Oh what a pretty card!
very pretty card!
so pretty!
beautiful card tonya.. you won my blog candy girl! send me your address os i can get your loot in the mail :) thank you so much for entering. ill be doing that randomly once a month so check in often :) congratulations! shelly
Post a Comment