Thursday, March 5, 2009

Vintage Dress Forms by TomiAnn (& Kazan's Sketch 21)


Please go here: http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=88622 and check out the latest cut files by Tomi. These are awesome files! I love mine, and found a little time tonight after the kids fell asleep to play. Keep in mind that I do not have SCAL which would make them easier to use, so I had to cut (by hand) each piece and put the dress form together. I am really pleased with how it turned out. I used Wild Asparagus and My Mind's Eye patterned papers, plain colored cardstock, primas, Martha Stewart pearl embellishments, and my Cricut Expression with the Beyond Birthdays cartridge to cut "Mom" at 3/4". I also did all the stitching on my sewing machine. I am impressed with my self-taught ability to (somewhat) sew. Thanks for looking! ;)

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Tonya this is so cute! I think you did a great job cutting this out by hand AND I love Tomi's stuff too. Thanks for playing
:) Kazan

cnelson said...

this is so cute! love the dress form! your stitching looks fabulous!

Annika said...

oh my, this dress is adorable! What a great job cutting it out by hand!

Anonymous said...

I thnk your card is `gorgeous`:)

Christy said...

Great job!!!

~amy~ said...

What a fabulous dress form card!!!

tomiannie said...

Bee-yewtiful! I'm totally stealing the idea to do my own mother's day cards. Thanks for all the kind words -- you are great!