Monday, January 5, 2009

"Thanks" Stitched with Love


My good friend, Lisa, bought me Bazzill "In Stitchz" templates for Christmas. I followed the bonus sketch at http://2sketches4you.blogspot.com/ for this week, and here is what I made. The card will be to Lisa as a way of thanking her for such a wonderful and useful gift! Thanks for looking!

18 comments:

Unknown said...

oooh this is lovely - that stitching is fabulous. Great take on Peet's sketch
:) Kazan

Anonymous said...

This is adorable! I love the subtle colors and all the hand stitching!

Anonymous said...

What a great card- I love that "home" feeling.

Awesome job stitching!

Sara

Nicole Maki said...

That stitching must have taken awhile. Great job!

I love how you changed the circle to a heart. Terrific idea.

Unknown said...

What a fabulous take on Peet's sketch, I LOVE the hand stitching, gorgeous work!

Hanneke van der Linde said...

Great take on Peet's sketch!!

Kristen Swain said...

love the stitching and creative change with the heart! great card!
kris

**Nancy** said...

Love that Bazzill Stitches!! I really need to invest in some!

Frida said...

great card !

Marjan said...

Sooo lovely!

papertrails leaver said...

So creative you are! Nice stitching!

Anonymous said...

very sweet feeling on this card. love it. HUGS... SK :)

Lea L. said...

Very pretty...love the stitching! Great job with the sketch!

~Lea

Regan said...

love this- how cool is that stitching!!!

Anonymous said...

I love this card! So different and so nice looking, with the stiches and everything!
Great work!
/Annelie

Amy C said...

What a darling card!! I love how you used the heart in place of the circle and the stitching on this card. I have only used my Bazzill in-stichz on LO's but I may have to try it on a card one day.

N2ScrapN4Fun said...

Too cute!!! The hand stitched "thanks" is just adorable.

Peet said...

This is great, Tonya, Love it!!!
Thanks for playing!