Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Laura's Sketch 18 and Rae's Bonus Sketch




This week at 2Sketches4You (here:http://2sketches4you.blogspot.com/), I followed Laura's Sketch #18 (the "love you" card), and also tried out Rae's Bonus Sketch (my "Hugs" card). While neither of my cards do the "justice" to these skethces that they deserve, I definitely had fun trying! I will miss seeing Rae on the Design Team, and hope she will continue to post every week for the challenges. She is soooo very talented! Thanks, ladies!

12 comments:

Kath Stewart said...

fabulous cards for the sketches Tonya and I love that cupcake
Hugs
kath
xxxxx

Laura Davis said...

Tonya I think they are both beautiful, your work is lovely:) I love the colors you chose!
Thanks for playing!
Laura

Anonymous said...

These are both adorable! Great takes on Laura's and Rae's sketches!

Unknown said...

Beautiful card Tonya!!! I just love your take on my sketch, LOVE that cupcake :)
{Thank you for the sweet compliment by the way, I truly appreciate your kind words}
((hugs))!!

Lea L. said...

These are adorable! I love the cupcake on the second one...so cute! Great job with the sketch!

~Lea

Ewonne said...

Your cards are gorgeous!!! Love them!

Peet said...

Both cards are gorgeous, Tonya!!!
Great take on the sketches!

**Nancy** said...

Beautiful cards!!! I love the cupcake on your 2nd card!!

Amy C said...

Tonya, I think that your cards are lovely. Sometimes, I stuggle with ideas for the sketches, too. ::wink::

~amy~ said...

FABulous cards...I'm lovin' that cupcake one!!!

cnelson said...

both are super cute! love the colors!

Ewonne said...

Your cards are just gorgeous!!