Tuesday, January 6, 2009

It's Great to be Eight!


I used Kazan's Sketch 17 (found here: http://2sketches4you.blogspot.com/) and made this card up for my niece who will be baptized this month on her 8th birthday! I think she will like it as she has always been a real "girly" girl. I used Cat's eye chalk ink in Chestnut Roan, American Crafts dotted pink paper, other pink and white cardstock, my Cricut Expression with the George, Plantin Schoolbook, and MiniMono cartridges, as well as chipboard and my Xyron and glitter for the sparkly "8." I also used some pink rhinestones cut apart for the dot centers, and stitched the edge. I think that's all! Thanks for looking!

18 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow this is so pretty Tonya - don't know how I missed it earlier *wink*. Pink is one of my favorite colors on a card.
Thanks so much for playing
Hugs
Kazan

Leah said...

This is very pretty!

Unknown said...

This is so sweet :)

Frida said...

Beautiful card, I love everything about it !!!

Martha said...

This is a beautiful card you made Tonya. Love the color.
Martha

L-Bee said...

Very pretty card, love the pinks!!! Hope your niece has a great day.... TFS. L

Unknown said...

Oooohhh, what a gorgeous card! LOVE the pink too ;)
FABulous take on Kazan's sketch!!

SewSuzySew said...

This is Pretty......She'll love it!
Suze x

Anonymous said...

So pretty! I love all the sparkle (and the pink of course)!

Lea L. said...

Perfectly girly! Great job with the sketch!

~Lea

ScrapMomOf2 said...

This is so pretty! I love the PINK! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!!

**Nancy** said...

Beautiful card!!

debby4000 said...

Lovely pretty card.

Mrs J said...

Tonya this is sooo pretty! Thanks for your lovely comment on my blog.
Sarah x

Mrs Mayne said...

Lovely card Tonya! Thanks for joining us for the PTW challenge!

Mrs Wonka said...

Wow this is so pretty!

Mrs Wonka x

N2ScrapN4Fun said...

This is gorgeous. I love the colors!

Ginny Larsen said...

soo beautiful--i would LOVE to get a card like this. everything about it makes me smile.

i LOVE pink. again, awesome card!

ginny