Tuesday, January 20, 2009

2S4Y - Kazan's Sketch #18


For this week's 2S4Y (see here: http://2sketches4you.blogspot.com/), I came up with this "Miss You" card. I used my Cricut Expression to cut the scalloped square and matching inset. I also used MME patterned paper (I think!), pearl stickers, "Miss You" sticker, white stitching along the base of the card by sewing machine, and Fiskars Threading Water punch for the scalloped straight piece. I used my Cuttlebug for the raised dots on the base piece. The ribbon is from Stampin Up. It's hard to tell in the picture but the paisley patterned paper has the matching green cardstock I used. Thanks for looking!

15 comments:

Unknown said...

Love the pale yellow, white and blue. Such a gorgeous card for Spring which is right around the corner.
Thanks for playing
:) Kazan

Unknown said...

Very sweet!

Aussieleigh said...

Love the pretty colours and gorgeous take on the sketch!

Lea L. said...

Loving the pearl accents and scalloped square...I think I used the same one! :) Great job with the sketch!

~Lea

Unknown said...

Such a pretty card, love the soft color palette ~ great take on Kazan's sketch!

Kath Stewart said...

beautiful card for the sketch..love the colour combo..so fresh
Hugs
Kath
xxxx

**Nancy** said...

Beautfiful card! Love the simplicity of this one!

Anonymous said...

So pretty! Wonderful take on the sketch!

cnelson said...

lovely! beautiful color choice!

Deanna said...

Great colors, really cute card!

Ingrid said...

Gorgeous card, and very elegant too. Great job on the sketch. Thanks for stopping by my blog. :-)

debby4000 said...

Beautiful card, wonderful job using the sketch.

Aussieleigh said...

Cute card! Colours are really prettya nd sunny!

Katie said...

So pretty...love those colors! Gorgeous take on the sketch!

Katie

Renée said...

oooh, love your colour combo! great take on the sketch!