Friday, September 26, 2008

Connie's shower tomorrow!





My sister, Connie, is soon due to have her first baby! A girl! She is planning to name her Jocelyn Renae. (Renae is after our older sister, Kristie Renae, who is handicapped and our special angel on earth.) Tomorrow we are hosting Connie's baby shower at my grandmother's house. I picked up a few things for her and baby, (see kidcessories.com) and I'm not going to name all the gifts here in case she checks out my site, but I do want to post this diaper cake I made. It's kind of lame, but it's the first one I've made. I hope she thinks it's cute! And I hope to get better at designing these! Also is a picture of the shower favor, a Hershey's candy bar wrapped with scrapbook paper and designed with my Cricut Expression and the New Arrival cartridge. I think it's pretty cute! And it was very easy...I made 50 of those.

What woman doesn't love chocolate?

No comments: