My husband and I have been a little busy installing these custom built beauties into our house. My husband made them from scratch and it took four months of his free time, but they're finished and we are so happy with his craftsmanship.
But I realized (through t.v. show one night) that I messed up my U.S. ribbon flag (see top right of picture above). You see, I thought the ones I'd seen on Pinterest had it wrong...putting the blue part on the left top corner. Because if you turn the flag from horizontal to vertical, the blue part travels to the top right. So that's where I put mine. But then I heard on t.v. one night that the blue part must always be in the top left corner, no matter what direction the flag is. And then I googled it... http://www.ushistory.org/betsy/more/displayonly.htm So, I took it down and changed it on mine. I want it to be as proper (for a ribbon flag!) that it can since it depicts the U.S. flag that I love so much. Thanks for continuing to follow!

No comments:
Post a Comment