Friday, November 21, 2014
Hunger Games Sweater
As soon as I saw Katniss wearing this awesome sweater in the second movie, I knew I was going to find a way to make one! So later I pinned different versions on Pinterest so I could figure out which one I thought I could do best by crochet. And when the kids started back to school this past Fall, and Shelby was taking a nap, I went for it. I have to say it looks like the pattern I got. You can buy that here: https://www.etsy.com/listing/171365844/crochet-pattern-cross-body-cowl-scarf?ref=shop_home_active_2. It was fairly easy pattern with great written instructions. The seller was completely available and courteous for any questions. Today, Carly is wearing hers because the new Hunger Games movie is out tonight!!!! She wants to go...but not on opening night. It will be packed. And we will see it over Thanksgiving break. "May the odds be ever in your favor!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment