Thursday, May 30, 2013

Sunshine in a Box!

I recently had a dear friend with a birthday and I knew exactly what I was going to do for her.  She is so upbeat and positive and so kind and generous...I needed to return some "sunshine."  I found this idea on Pinterest first.  So I mimicked it and here is what I came up with.  I just found an old cardboard box and decorated the outside with some scrapbook paper and die cuts from my Cricut machine.  Then I filled the box with paper filler from the Dollar Tree in the bottom; layered with yellow candies; then yellow lemon soap and the like; then I found a Willow Tree actually labeled "Sunshine."  My friend collects them and she loved it!  Then I found the perfect birthday card that told her thanks for being a bright light in my little part of the world.  She truly is.  And I am so glad I found this idea to share with her.


No comments: