Monday, March 11, 2013
Menu Board - Pinterest Inspired
In February, a group of my friends and I got together to complete a couple of Pinterest-inspired projects that we all agreed we liked. The one I worked on was a "menu board." See here: http://www.cgdickson.com/2012/01/08/the-ultimate-menu-board-2/. I thought it was an awesome idea and it truly has been helpful the past couple of weeks I've had it up and "running." My kids enjoy getting to pick dinner on one of the days of the week. Sundays are almost always "Breakfast for Dinner" and Fridays are almost always "Go Out." But either way, it helps make cooking for the rest of the week easier. And at least I don't have to think of what to fix! ;)
Labels:
altered,
crafts,
home decor,
mothers
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I love this!! Your things are always so clean and pretty...makes me wish I had a crafty gene in my body!! Love you!
Post a Comment