Yesterday we had the privilege of attending a baptism of an 8 year old little girl that used to be in my Primary group. But her family moved close to an hour away, and we no longer see them much...other than through Facebook. ;) I was so excited to be invited to her baptism! She is sweet and her family is the best. So we went,...but I had to take a gift to just let her know how special I think she and her family really are. So I crafted this scrapbook album. It's a big step for a child to be baptized and take on the name of the Lord, so I wanted her to remember this special day with details, pictures, and a book to hold the memories for the rest of her life. Thanks for looking!
Saturday, November 19, 2011
A Gift for Her Baptism
Yesterday we had the privilege of attending a baptism of an 8 year old little girl that used to be in my Primary group. But her family moved close to an hour away, and we no longer see them much...other than through Facebook. ;) I was so excited to be invited to her baptism! She is sweet and her family is the best. So we went,...but I had to take a gift to just let her know how special I think she and her family really are. So I crafted this scrapbook album. It's a big step for a child to be baptized and take on the name of the Lord, so I wanted her to remember this special day with details, pictures, and a book to hold the memories for the rest of her life. Thanks for looking!
Labels:
church,
Cricut,
gift ideas,
scrapbooking
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment