I've seen a couple of tutorials for fancy-shmancy little girl headbands...and I decided to try them out today since I already had everything on hand (and because I was up until 1 a.m. canning garden food last night...I deserve some craft time! ha!). I used the following tutorials if you are interested...and tweaked the vintage rosette one a little more to my daughter's "princess" style. http://www.u-createcrafts.com/2011/06/creative-guest-budget-beautiful-diy.html and this one: http://www.u-createcrafts.com/2011/06/creative-guest-budget-beautiful-diy.html I'm definitely going to make more of the frayed headbands...they are just too cute in person and you don't have to be all dressed up to "dress yourself up." Know what I'm saying? Thanks for looking!
Wednesday, August 3, 2011
Easy Headband Tutorials
I've seen a couple of tutorials for fancy-shmancy little girl headbands...and I decided to try them out today since I already had everything on hand (and because I was up until 1 a.m. canning garden food last night...I deserve some craft time! ha!). I used the following tutorials if you are interested...and tweaked the vintage rosette one a little more to my daughter's "princess" style. http://www.u-createcrafts.com/2011/06/creative-guest-budget-beautiful-diy.html and this one: http://www.u-createcrafts.com/2011/06/creative-guest-budget-beautiful-diy.html I'm definitely going to make more of the frayed headbands...they are just too cute in person and you don't have to be all dressed up to "dress yourself up." Know what I'm saying? Thanks for looking!
Labels:
altered,
gift ideas,
girls,
sewing
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
sooooooo cute, Tonya!! I was thinking about you this morning and was wondering if you survived canning last night!
Super cute!
Post a Comment