Grab some 2x4, acrylic paint, vinyl, and ribbon, and you've got these blocks! I had the 2x4 blocks already pre-cut into these squares for a previous project that I never got around to doing. Then I painted them with a couple of layers of acrylic paint in Primary Red and Carnival Pink each. Next I used my Gypsy, Expression, and Mini Mono, Plantin Schoolbook, and Storybook cartridges for the scalloped square and letters in white vinyl. I placed the vinyl on the blocks, tied a cute dotted pink bow around one end of one block, and done! Cute blocks adorning one of the shelves of my fish tank in the living room. :) Very easy and super cheap. And festive for February!!
Tuesday, January 18, 2011
Easy Wooden XOXO Blocks
Grab some 2x4, acrylic paint, vinyl, and ribbon, and you've got these blocks! I had the 2x4 blocks already pre-cut into these squares for a previous project that I never got around to doing. Then I painted them with a couple of layers of acrylic paint in Primary Red and Carnival Pink each. Next I used my Gypsy, Expression, and Mini Mono, Plantin Schoolbook, and Storybook cartridges for the scalloped square and letters in white vinyl. I placed the vinyl on the blocks, tied a cute dotted pink bow around one end of one block, and done! Cute blocks adorning one of the shelves of my fish tank in the living room. :) Very easy and super cheap. And festive for February!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment